To Our Valued Patients:
Our Office is open and accepting new patients!
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
We may not be able to see you within 14-21 days of you having:
- Contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Flu-like symptoms (such as a cough, loss of taste or smell, fever)
If you have any of these symptoms before or after your visit, please call our office immediately.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions
- We will take your temperature using Non-contact Infrared Thermometers
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- We use Air Purifier with 360-degree True HEPA filtration and its powerful UV-C light that removes up to 99.9% of the germs and viruses helping combat the spread of illness.
- We use true UV-C room disinfection devices after every patient; UV light is a reliable, well-studied antimicrobial technology. It works primarily by destroying the DNA inside bacteria,viruses and fungi. The high-energy portion of the UV spectrum called UV-C is most effective. UV-C light has been used for decades to disinfect industrial surfaces and sanitize drinking water.
Furthermore, Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep our patients and staff safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Rima Peters